Main courses are priced at £18.00+ VAT
Main course last for approx. 15 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Click on the button below to create your free online company account:
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 641915
What does GDPR stand for? It stands for General Data Protection Regulations. The new laws regarding GDPR comes into full force on Friday 25th May 2018!
The EU general data protection regulation (GDPR), is the culmination of 4 years of efforts to update data protection for the 21st century. It is a regulation in EU Law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European union. The UK government has also committed to the regulations following Brexit. GDPR addresses the export of personal data and the internal handling of data in companies.
GDPR is based around people who store and uses data. This online training course is based around all companies and organisations that collate, deal, store and use “data”. GDPR applies to data processing, which includes collecting, keeping, using, passing on and deleting personal data. It applies to all organisations irrespective of size, including charities. Still think that GDPR doesn’t relate to you? Think again! GDPR is going to affect how we all use, manage and store data and will apply to all companies and organisations within the UK and European Union.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
This course covers the following:
What is GDPR?
Who does GDPR apply to?
Good working practices with security and your data!
And much more…………………..