Main courses are priced at £17.25 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 27 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Click on the button below to create your free online company account:
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 641915
Only the person or persons who have taken a course and passed the in-service inspection and testing of electrical Equipment (PAT Testing) exam and are competent in the work they are doing and performing PAT Testing.
This course will cover why it is necessary for the inspection and testing of electrical equipment in the workplace, what is inspection and testing of electrical equipment, why we test electrical equipment, who should carry out inspection and testing, what is involved in inspection and testing, The types of equipment, the legislation on inspection and testing and of course health and safety. By completing this online course, it does not in any way or form qualify you in electrical engineering or similar qualification. This course should be used as guidance.
GDPR is based around people who store and uses data. This online training course is based around all companies and organisations that collate, deal, store and use “data”. GDPR applies to data processing, which includes collecting, keeping, using, passing on and deleting personal data. It applies to all organisations irrespective of size, including charities. Still think that GDPR doesn’t relate to you? Think again! GDPR is going to affect how we all use, manage and store data and will apply to all companies and organisations within the UK and European Union.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
- This course covers the following:
- Types of Classes.
- Inspecting and Testing.
- Earth Continuity Test.
- And much more…………………..